1. When should I visit a NextCare® Urgent Care?
NextCare® Urgent Care is there for you with quality health care you can trust when you need it the most. You should visit a NextCare® Urgent Care for:
- Non-life threatening injuries and illnesses in both adults and children
- Compassionate care when your primary care physician is not available
- Reliable, cost-effective alternatives to the emergency room
- Same-day care when you’re visiting from out-of-town
2. What conditions do you treat at NextCare® Urgent Care medical centers?
At NextCare® Urgent Care, we treat everything from the common cold and seasonal allergies to minor injuries. We also offer preventative care, including physical exams, flu shots and vaccines. For a complete list of our services, please click here.
3. Is NextCare® Urgent Care more expensive than the ER?
NextCare® Urgent Care is a reliable, cost-effective alternative to visiting the emergency room and is often significantly less expensive than the ER.
4. Do I have to make an appointment to be seen at NextCare® Urgent Care?
No appointment is necessary and walk-ins are always welcome at NextCare® Urgent Care medical centers. You can come in any time or choose to Wait at Home Or Office. Click here to learn about WAHOO!®, and let us call you when your exam room is ready.
5. Will NextCare® Urgent Care accept my insurance?
We accept most major insurance plans and have affordable options available for all patients. Please visit our insurance page for a complete, list of covered plans or contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-381-4858.
6. What if I don’t have insurance?
NextCare® Urgent Care is pleased to offer a medical discount program, called ValueCare, to help patients who have no insurance or whose coverage is inadequate. With ValueCare, top quality diagnosis and treatments are available to all patients every day of the year. www.nextcarediscounts.com
7. Does NextCare® Urgent Care offer preventative medicine services (vaccinations, physicals, blood pressure checks, etc.)?
Yes, NextCare® Urgent Care offers preventative medicine services. We can take care of all of your basic medical needs if you do not have a primary care provider, or your provider is unavailable. Please visit our services page for a complete list of preventative care offered at our medical clinics.
8. How long will I wait to see a provider?
Since no appointments are necessary, wait time will depend on the number of patients in the clinic. With NextCare’s innovative and convenient WAHOO!® (Wait At Home Or Office) program, you can choose to wait wherever you are most comfortable. To schedule a WAHOO!®, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-381-4858
9. Are all NextCare® Urgent Care medical centers open the same hours?
Most of our NextCare® Urgent Care medical centers are open 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday and 8 am to 4 pm Saturday and Sunday. Hours of operation may vary slightly by location and on holidays. Please check your local clinic listing, or contact the Customer Service Center for the most up to date information at 1-888-381-4858.
10. Does NextCare® Urgent Care treat infants?
Yes, NextCare® Urgent Care providers are trained to treat patients of all ages.
11. Where can I offer feedback about my NextCare® Urgent Care experience?
NextCare® Urgent Care appreciates your feedback. You are welcome to submit questions, comments or suggestions for improvement on our contact page.
12. Can I pay my bill online?
Yes. To pay your NextCare® Urgent Care bill online, please visit our Online Bill Pay page.
13. What is WAHOO!®?
WAHOO!® is NextCare® Urgent Care’s Wait At Home Or Office service. Simply check in by the method most convenient for you – online, by phone, or in the clinic – and then wait wherever you are most comfortable. We’ll call you when your exam room is ready for you.
14. Can I go to NextCare® Urgent Care if I get injured on the job?
NextCare™ Urgent Care accepts all walk-ins for immediate and general medical care, and offers a variety of Workers Comp and Occupational Medicine programs. To learn more about how partnering with NextCare® Urgent Care can benefit your organization, please visit our Occupational Medicine page.
15. Is your staff bilingual?
Many of our staff members and providers at NextCare® Urgent Care are multilingual or bilingual, or we can provide a free third-party telephone interpreting service. For assistance in another language, please call 1-888-381-4858.
16. Should I visit NextCare® Urgent Care or do I need to go to the ER?
NextCare® Urgent Care is there for you with the care you need when you need it the most and can treat most general illnesses and minor injuries. For a complete list of urgent care-appropriate conditions, please see our services list. If you are experiencing a life-threatening illness or injury, please dial 9-1-1 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room. You are always welcome to contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-381-4858 if you have any questions.